As the Cultural Arts Council Douglasville/ Douglas County (CAC) continues to monitor Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments closely, the health and well-being of our community and members is of utmost importance to us.
The CAC Executive Board convened to discuss how to proceed with the CAC events/programs and the COVID-19 outbreak.
A decision was made to postpone or cancel the following events:
- Mad Hatter’s Tea Party scheduled for 3/21 to a later date
- Douglas County Chamber Singers Spring Performance scheduled for 3/20 will be CANCELLED
- Family ARTSventures scheduled for 3/28 to a later date
- School Family ARTSventures programs thru 3/31
- Group Exhibit Tours
- Spring Break Arts Camp, April 6 – 10 CANCELLED
- April Exhibit Opening Reception, scheduled for 3/21 to a later date
For more details on resources during this global health concern, please review the following resource links:
- Latest news in Georgia from the Governor’s Office https://gov.georgia.gov/
- View the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention webpage for businesses: Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease
- Sign up for CDC.gov email updates
- Watch a webinar with discussion from Dr. Nancy Messonnier,staff lead for the CDC’s National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases
The CAC will continue to keep our members informed on the latest news and facts surrounding this issue and work to send out communication as it is deemed relevant, timely and beneficial. For more information on the Cultural Arts Council, please visit artsdouglas.org. If you have additional questions, please contact the CAC at 770-949-2787.