SAVE THE DATE – Chili Cook Off Festival
.Saturday, October 23rd, 2021
at O’Neal Plaza
Free admission & Parking
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! Email email@example.com for form and more information
Rain or shine event – Stay up to date on the latest news on the CAC Facebook page.
Last year more than 4,000 people joined in this festive evening of good food, fun, and entertainment as many local Douglasville celebrities presented the community with different flavors of chili. In previous years, local politicians, political parties, many candidates, local businesses, and non profits competed to determine the best chili in Douglasville and Douglas County.
Proceeds from booths and ticket sales, support the work of the Cultural Arts Council that brings artists into the schools and community, and hosts changing visual art exhibits year-round. 4-H also benefits, supporting the youth activities of the County Extension office.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions. We are planning to have great weather, lots of chili eaters and great fun again this year!
Thank you to our 2021 Sponsors!
Joined by sponsors:
- Chili Cook Off Save the Date (10/12/2021)
- 3rd Annual Scarecrow Contest (7/28/2021)
- 25th Annual Chili Cook Off (7/28/2021)
- When You Can’t Save the Date – Save the Arts (6/15/2021)
- Best of Both – Where Taste of Douglasville meets Chili Cook-Off (6/29/2020)
- Chili Cook Off Winners Announced (10/23/2019)
- Build a Scarecrow for a Chance to Win Cash Prizes! (9/11/2019)
- 2018 Chili Cook off Winners Announced (10/23/2018)
- Chili Cookers Wanted (8/29/2018)
- Chili Cook Off 2017 (10/24/2017)