SAVE THE DATE – Chili Cook Off Festival
.Saturday, October 21st, 2023
at O’Neal Plaza
Free admission & Parking
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the form and more information.
Rain or shine event – Stay up to date on the latest news on the CAC Facebook page.
Last year more than 4,000 people joined in this festive evening of good food, fun, and entertainment as many local Douglasville celebrities presented the community with different flavors of chili. In previous years, local politicians, political parties, many candidates, local businesses, and non-profits competed to determine the best chili in Douglasville and Douglas County.
By purchasing booths and tickets, you are supporting the valuable work of the Cultural Arts Council. This organization brings talented artists into schools and the community and hosts a diverse range of visual art exhibits throughout the year. Additionally, your contribution benefits 4-H, which supports the youth activities of the UGA Douglas County Extension office. Thank you for your support!
Please Contact Us if you have any questions. We are planning to have great weather, lots of chili eaters, and great fun again this year!
Thank you to our 2023 Sponsors!
Joined by sponsors:
- 25th Annual Chili Cook Off was a festive celebration! (11/18/2021)
- Chili Cook Off Save the Date (10/12/2021)
- 3rd Annual Scarecrow Contest (7/28/2021)
- 25th Annual Chili Cook Off (7/28/2021)
- When You Can’t Save the Date – Save the Arts (6/15/2021)
- Best of Both – Where Taste of Douglasville meets Chili Cook-Off (6/29/2020)
- Chili Cook Off Winners Announced (10/23/2019)
- Build a Scarecrow for a Chance to Win Cash Prizes! (9/11/2019)
- 2018 Chili Cook off Winners Announced (10/23/2018)
- Chili Cookers Wanted (8/29/2018)