Since 1986, the Cultural Arts Council Douglasville/Douglas County has offered high-quality cultural events and arts activities in our community.
Celebrating over 35 years of service, the Cultural Arts Council presents a sophisticated and diverse mix of programs: monthly exhibits, arts education in schools, hands-on workshops and classes for children and adults, gallery talks, Taste of Douglasville, Chili Cook-Off, Cheers to the Arts, Public Art, the Mad Hatter’s Tea Party, and so much more!
- Kwanzaa at the CAC! (12/4/2023)
- Donate to the CAC this Giving Tuesday! (11/22/2023)
- Firing Up The Arts – One Festivity at a Time (11/22/2023)
- Jackie Chapman: A Kiln, Some Clay, and a Dream! (11/22/2023)
- Turner’s Bell Schedule Got a New Ring this Month – Brien Engel (10/24/2023)
- The annual Chili Cook Off Returns for its 27th Year (10/19/2023)
- A Gala of Fire & Ice: Celebrating the Arts in Style! (10/19/2023)
- Get Into the Holiday Spirit with CAC Art Classes! (10/19/2023)
- Try Local Baked Goods this Month at the CAC! (10/19/2023)
- Nominate Arts Superstars for the Arts Advocacy Awards! (9/28/2023)