TASTE OF DOUGLASVILLE FESTIVAL
SAVE THE DATE: May 21, 2022 11 am – 5 pm
Free admission and parking.
Attendees can also park at the Transportation Center located on Dorris Road and utilized the free event shuttle to and from the event.
The Cultural Arts Council is ready to celebrate with the community’s most popular event of the year – the annual Taste of Douglasville!
What is TASTE OF DOUGLASVILLE ?
A restaurant/ business showcase
Community booths for products and services
A FREE children’s entertainment area of art, exploration, and merriment.
- Live performances
Each year, participants not only enjoy Taste of Douglasville, but they also help the Cultural Arts Council support school programs reaching local students, providing affordable spring and summer arts camps in county and city parks, free Family ArtsVentures! curricula-based school performances followed by the same artists performing spring and fall concerts for the whole family, critically acclaimed gallery exhibits at the historic Roberts-Mozley House, and many more special events like the Mad Hatter’s Tea Party. Thank you all in advance for your support!
For over thirty years, the CAC has celebrated the coming of summer with a Taste of Douglasville festivity. On Saturday, May 21st from 11 am -5 pm downtown Douglasville will be filled with beautiful handmade arts & crafts and better living vendors. Taste of Douglasville is the Cultural Arts Council’s largest fundraising event of the year. The Cultural Arts Council Douglasville/ Douglas County (CAC) will be taking the utmost precautionary measures to keep our participants and community safe. We will continue to stay up to date on best practices put forth by the State and will adjust as needed.
Taste of Douglasville 2022 Sponsors
Taste of Douglasville in the News
- Taste of Douglasville 2022 (2/2/2022)
- When You Can’t Save the Date – Save the Arts (6/15/2021)
- Taste of Douglasville Save the Date! (5/10/2021)
- Taste of Douglasville Tasting Booklets (3/31/2021)
- Taste of Douglasville 2021 Seeking Vendors (2/3/2021)
- Best of Both – Where Taste of Douglasville meets Chili Cook-Off (6/29/2020)
- Taste of Douglasville 2020 Date Change (4/22/2020)
- Taste of Douglasville Winners Announced! (5/22/2019)
- Taste of Douglasville Winners (5/23/2018)
- Young Entrepreneur at Taste of Douglasville (5/17/2018)